We are organizing ''4th Annual Indian Simulation Based Pediatric Dialysis & CRRT Workshop" on 7, 8 May , 2016. The aim of the meeting is to provide a comprehensive coverage of the rapidly developing field of Critical Care Pediatric Nephrology, Acute Kidney Injury and Renal Replacement Therapy in children.
Confirmed International Faculties:
- Dr Timothy Bunchman, MD. Director, Pediatric Nephrology, Children's Hospital of Richmond, VA, USA
- Rupesh Raina MD,FAAP and FACP. Consultant, Adult-Pediatric Kidney Disease/Hypertension, Department of Nephrology, Director of Medical Research in Internal Medicine, Associate Program Director, Akron General Medical Center ,Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Staff at Akron Children's Hospital, Cleveland Ohio. Staff at Pediatric Nephrology at Metrohealth Medical Center. Faculty Staff at Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine Cleveland Ohio.
- Dr Akash Deep, MD, FRCPCH. Consultant Intensivist (Clinical Lead) and Honorary Lecturer in Paediatric Intensive Care Medicine, Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, King’s College Hospital, London
- Dr Malcolm Coulthard, Department of Paediatric Nephrology, Great North Children's Hospital, Newcastle, UK
-Emergency procedures in the PICU.
-Ultrasonography in the ICU and Pediatric Nephrology
-Ultrasound guided central line and Dialysis catheter insertions
-Ultrasound guided kidney biopsy in children
-Fluid and Electrolyte therapy in a sick child in PICU
-Pediatric Peritoneal dialysis
-Peritoneal Dialysis in a newborn
-Plasmapheresis in Acute Kidney Injury
Special training workshops for Dialysis Technicians and Nurses is also planned.
Poster and Oral Presentations
We are pleased to announce abstract submissions and registrations are now open. Late date for Abstract Submission shall be 15 March 2016. Abstracts shall be considered for Moderated Poster Presentation or Oral Presentation (only limited slots are available for oral presentation).
Abstract submission can be done in one of the following categories:
-Acute Kidney Injury
-Critical Care Pediatric Nephrology
-Complications of Dialysis
- PGs/ Fellows can also submit an Interesting case of Acute Kidney Inury/ Dialysis for a Prize Presentation.
Free Registration shall be provided for the First 50 Pediatric Post Graduates from State Medical Colleges of Asia. A letter of recommendation from the Head of Department, Pediatrics addressed to Dr Sidharth Kumar Sethi shall be required for the nomination of Post Graduate for the workshop, along with a completed registration form.
Looking forward to your participation in the meeting
Dr Sidharth Kumar Sethi
Consultant, Pediatric Nephrology
Medanta Kidney and Urology Institute
International Society of Nephrology- Educational Ambasaador (Pediatric Nephrology-India)
International Society of Nephrology- Young Nephrologist Committee